Are you passionate about storytelling? If nothing escapes your social media; the food on your table, your pet, that random stranger on the street... then you will want to be a Vlog Star!
Nina is looking for 11 finalists to join her on a 3 month money-can’t-buy experience! Are you ready?
Tell us why you should be chosen as a VlogStar in 60 seconds.
Upload your video onto YouTube.
Submit your video URL by registering down below!
1. Submission of an entry into the “Nanowhite Fresh VlogStar Search Contest” (“Contest”) is deemed to be an acceptance by the Participants (“Participants”) of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Contest is organised by LEAP Asia in collaboration with Tohtonku (“Organiser”) and is open only to anyone aged 16 to 25 years old. Employees (and their immediate families) of LEAP Asia and / or Tohtonku (“Organiser”) and its associated agencies involved in the conduct of the Contest are ineligible to submit an entry.
3. Contest entries can be received from 08:00am (GST) on 1 March 2018 until 11:59 pm on 31 March 2018 (GST)(“Contest Entry Period”). All submissions received outside of the Contest Entry Period will be invalid.
4. All Participants shall agree and undertake to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. To submit an entry Participants must:
Step 1: Post a ≤60 seconds Self-Intro Video on YouTube and tell us why you should be chosen as a Vlogstar.
Step 2: Register for the contest in LEAP’s microsite at www.leapasia.my/nwfreshvlogstar (“Website”) & paste your respective YouTube URL of your 60 secs video.
6. All Participants must complete the sign up form on the Website. Incomplete, fraudulent and invalid forms will be disqualified from entry into the contest.
7. All Contest submissions must be submitted before the final closing date and time (as stated in this Terms and Conditions) to be deemed valid by Organiser. Records of Organiser are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. All submissions will be reviewed by a moderator nominated by the Organiser for adherence to these Terms and Conditions.
8. By entering the Contest, Participants:
For the purpose of this Policy, LEAP Asia subscribers who are users of this Website shall be collectively referred to as “Users”. “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which LEAP Asia have or is likely to have access. Examples of Personal Data of Users include full name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, transactional data and IP address, which is collected by LEAP Asia via different ways as set out in this Policy.
LEAP Asia is committed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information and Personal Data collected. In addition, the collection, use, disclosure and storage of Personal Data by LEAP Asia are in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“The Act”).
Users are encouraged to read this Policy carefully. By accessing this Website including using any of LEAP Asia’s services on this Website, participating in LEAP Asia’s campaigns, and/or maintaining an account on this Website, Users are deemed to consent to LEAP Asia’s collection, use, disclosure and storage of their information in accordance with this Policy.
Users may contact LEAP Asia at email@example.com if they have any questions regarding this Policy or their information collected by LEAP Asia.
Collection of Personal Data
LEAP Asia collects Personal Data from Users via the following ways:-